Tuesday 5 October 2010

From Mike Chappell

"I have been interviewed by the Radio and Newspapers this past 24 hours as well as announcing on my own Radio Station that I shall be in attendance at the Rally at saltash on Sunday and urge One & All to be there and to avail themselves of the transport being organised via Mayor Killeya's team.

"I have also confirmed that should the Boundary which has been extant for 1,000 years be ignored by the evil alliance of a Government then from that day I shall not eat food until it is restored.

"Many have questioned my loyalty to Kernow down the years but let it be known that although I have a beautiful woman in my life again, Kernow was, is and always will be my first love and I am prepared to give my all to her.

"Not the words of a maniac but of someone who has spent many months preparing himself for this.

"Please please I urge you to support rally. After that, if the wicked people in London ignore us, then I shall execute my promise to the full.

Kernow bys vykken !

Mike"


No comments:

Post a Comment