Wednesday 16 March 2011

Saint Therese




I'm ashamed to admit that until yesterday I had never heard of Therese Coffey, the Conservative Member of Parliament for Suffolk Coastal.

But now that she has tabled Early Day Motion 1593 I have no hesitation in describing her as charming, witty, intelligent, hard working and stunningly attractive.

If you haven't already read Early Day Motion 1593 then I urge you to do so, as I'm sure you'll agree it's the most perfectly crafted form of words to enter Parliament in a very long time.

Indeed, you might like to draw Early Day Motion 1593 to the attention of your own Member of Parliament, possibly encouraging them to add their own names to what I'm sure will be a very long list of supporters.

In the interests of balance and impartiality, I should point out that other EDMs might be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment