Wednesday 25 May 2011

Better late than never

They say that old news is only old if you haven't heard it before, but I confess that only laziness has prevented me from checking to see how this blog gets on when compared with some others.

It would appear that since September Graham Smith's Cornwall has been ranked 49th in the UK-wideTotal Politics league table of Media Blogs, sandwiched between my BBC colleague and Home Editor Mark Easton (48) and Channel 4's political editor Gary Gibbon (50). The BBC's political editor Nick Robinson was 6th.

This list is the result of more than 2,200 people who voted in the Total Politics Annual Blog Poll during the second half of July. So if you voted for me, thank you very much. At the time this particular league was compiled this blog was barely six months' old, although I suspect that blog rankings, like my tennis ranking, will rarely defy gravity for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment