Thursday 8 March 2012

Both sides now

Sharp-eyed readers will have noticed that this blog is no longer "Graham Smith's Cornwall." Stripped of its geographic specificity, it is now simply "Graham Smith's Blog."

Some readers, I know, will welcome this development - while others might be disappointed. According to Google Analytics, the blog has attracted nearly 9,000 unique visitors since September, so allow me to attempt an explanation.

I no longer work for BBC Radio Cornwall. I now work for BBC Radio Devon. I still live in the same Cornish village which has been my home for the past 32 years - but Devon is a fine county and, in a previous life, for many years, I commuted daily to earn my crust with ITV in Plymouth. The car knows its own way.

Many people have asked me what will become of this blog. The answer is that it will continue - embracing news, views, insights etc etc - from both sides of the Tamar.


No comments:

Post a Comment